The following guidelines apply to all comments posted on any part of www.ValueProp.com.
We want you to be heard and have an opportunity to make your point. Please follow these simple guidelines, which are for the benefit of the entire community:
- It’s ok to be nice and think about others. People often say things on boards and blog comments that they would be ashamed to say to someone face to face. Please treat other members with the same respect you appreciate from others.
- Help us keep the site on track. If you see posts that are anti-social, please use the ‘report abuse‘ link to alert us. Also, try to keep to the point. Posts that go off-topic or turn into personal conversations are distracting and are likely to be deleted. We encourage open, honest debate but we also reserve the right to remove any post and to take appropriate action against those responsible if necessary.
- Comments that are abusive, threatening, objectionable, obscene, defamatory or racist will be removed. There is not much point in writing offensive posts that end up being removed anyway. Members who repeatedly break these rules may be banned from the site.
- Anything that seeks to exchange or solicit personal information in a non-professional manner (i.e., in lieu of the group and networking opportunities the site may provide) is in breach of our guidelines. This is a site committed to serious fun – but it is a business site, after all.
- We don’t track or police ownership of ideas. So, if you think you have a great idea for a new way to slice bread – and you don’t want anyone to know about it – please don’t post it on this blog or any part of this site.
- Lastly, your opinions are welcome but content that you’re not entitled to use isn’t, so please don’t “borrow” other people’s content to make your point. If you point to another site or include a quote, please give credit where credit is due.